The Monroe Owen County Medical Society (MOCMS) is a not for profit professional organization of physicians in Bloomington and the surrounding area. It is a member group of the Indiana State Medical Association. Organized in 1940, the MOCMS is dedicated to the provision of quality healthcare in this community. Our services reach out to community members in addition to benefitting our physician members.
What can MOCMS do for you as a community member or patient?
- Assist you in finding a local physician/specialist for your medical needs
- Lead you to community health resources to suit your particular medical issues
- Identify upcoming community health related events
- Help you understand what issues are impacting healthcare in Indiana and nationally
What can MOCMS do for you as a physician?
- Learn about the benefits/services of membership in MOCMS
- Apply for membership online
- Access the MOCMS newsletters
- Quickly locate professional resources
- Identify current legislation affecting medical practice
Welcome New Members!
Danielle Doyle, MD – Oncology/Hematology
Dr. Doyle is a graduate of Indiana University Medical School. She completed her residency and fellowship programs in oncology at Indiana University Indianapolis. Dr. Doyle has secondary specialties in hematology and internal medicine and has joined IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians.
David A. Dunn, DO – Anesthesiology
Dr. Dunn is a graduate of the Midwestern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. He completed his residency program at Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center in Shreveport, Louisiana. Dr. Dunn is a member of the Bloomington Anesthesiologists.
Darin Wolfe, MD – Pathology
Dr. Wolfe has joined the IU Health Bedford. He graduated from the Indiana University School of Medicine in Indianapolis. His pathology residency program was completed at the IU School of Medicine.
Kevin E. Zawacki, MD – Interventional Cardiology
A graduate of Alma College in Alma, Michigan, Dr. Zawacki completed medical school at the Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences in Bethesda, Maryland. He attended the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda for his internship and residency in internal medicine. His fellowship in interventional cardiology was completed at the University of Maryland Medical System. Dr. Zawacki has joined Premier Healthcare.